Java Servlet program using OAS 4.0.8(NT)

From: Swajit Satam <swajit_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:14:06 +0530

Hi All,

We are trying to run Java Servlet program using OAS 4.0.8(NT). The Servlet connects to Oracle 8i on another machine(NT) using JDBC (Oracle OCI8) driver.
After any changes in the class file, we have to restart OAS, so that it loads the changed class file.
Kindly let me how can I configure the OAS, so that it loads the modified class file.

Regds
Swajit Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 04:44:06 CDT