Average row size ques...

From: Stephen J Palmer <spalmer_at_brk.photronics.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:03:19 -0400

Hello all,
I need to figure out what the average row size of a table is. I'm sure I have come
across this a while back, but have been unable to locate it from my notes.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Stephen Palmer
Junior Database Administrator
Photronics Inc.
15 Secor Road
Brookfield, Conn.
203.740.5331
Pager 203-830-0306 or 1-800-706-7109
mailto:spalmer_at_brk.photronics.com
Home Number 203.270.8159
Alpha Pager mailto:spalmer.pager_at_brk.photronics.com Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 15:03:19 CDT