Autostart Orcle 8.1.5 on Redhat Linux

From: Schoen Volker <v.schoen_at_inplan.de>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 17:06:53 +0200

Hi Gurus,

I'm new in Linux and Unix. I have installed Oracle 8.1.5 on Redhat 6.1. After the third try it worked. Here is a link to a document I worked = with:

http://jordan.fortwayne.com/oracle/rh61-815.html

Now my question:
How can I autostart/autostop oracle instance and listener when booting/shutting down Linux? Please could anyone write me the detailed entries in system-files (with location, cause I'm a newbie).

TIA Volker Sch=F6n
E-Mail: mailto:v.schoen_at_inplan.de
http://www.inplan.de Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 10:06:53 CDT