Standby Database

From: Ali Murtaza <MURTAZA.ALI_at_ICL.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 01:16:58 +0400

Hi Gurus,
Forgive me for my na=EFve question, but I am in the process of = learning. I
want to know whether we can maintain a standby database on an Intel = machine
for a production database running on Dec Alpha platform. The version of operating system is the same, Windows NT server 4.0 SP3, and the = database
version is the same Oracle Server 8.0.5.1.0. Thanks in advance,
Murtaza Received on Sun May 21 2000 - 16:16:58 CDT