Re: Did I put up a difficult problem? -- Blank item in a PopList

From: R Balasubramaniam <_at_chennai.tcs.co.in>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 19:40:59 +0530

Dear Aleem,
First try setting the required property true. If the blank item is still not disappearing then delete that list item and create once again. At the time of entering the list elements you might have added a blank item. (If you have two list elements. Enter the two elements and close the list of list elements by clicking the OK Button. Don't click in the third row. This creates a blank element.)

R.Bala Received on Sun May 21 2000 - 09:10:59 CDT