Full import and SYS

From: Vladimir Barac - posao <vbarac_at_dkts.co.yu>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:35:03 +0200

Hi

After doing a full import I saw something strange in import's log file. Here is a part of log file.

. importing SINF's objects into SINF
. importing TELIS's objects into TELIS
. importing SYS's objects into SYS
. importing SYSTEM's objects into SYSTEM

I did export as user SYSTEM. Import was finished with no problems (with some warnings, though), I did some recompilation and that was it. Newly created database works well.

But, line ". importing SYS's objects into SYS" seems strange. What is being imported into SYS schema ? Received on Fri May 19 2000 - 05:35:03 CDT