Re: Oracle DBA opening in Englewood, CO

From: Don Jerman <djerman_at_dot.state.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 15:00:38 -0400

--------------05D0B0C8E32754DBACDB1F0C

More precisely, we use convenient email interfaces, whether the network used to deliver the email uses an avian transport layer or not (c.f. RFC 1149, Waitzman, 1990)

"Gogala, Mladen" wrote:

> No need for a DBA??? This is an unimaginable situation. We create the
> databases,
> take 6 days to do the job, rest on the 7th day and then release the database
> the world (users, developers and managers). Every once in a while, we let it
> rain
> for 40 days and 40 nights to avenge the sins committed (tables without
> primary keys,
> unselective indexes, no storage specifications etc.), the procedure
> otherwise known
> as the database reorganization. The only thing is that we do not use doves
> to communicate
> the completion of the procedure to the users, we use much more convenient
> email systems.
>
> ----

--------------05D0B0C8E32754DBACDB1F0C

 filename="djerman.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Jerman;Don
tel;work:919.250.4177 x282
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Engineering Applications Dev. Unit,Engineering Technology Systems,Preconstruction,Division of Highways version:2.1
email;internet:djerman_at_dot.state.nc.us
title:Database Administrator
adr;quoted-printable:;;Engineering Applications Dev. Unit,Engineering Technology Systems,Preconstruction,Division of Highways=0D=0A1020 Birch Ridge Drive;Raleigh;NC;27610;USA x-mozilla-cpt:;-9536
fn:Don Jerman
end:vcard Received on Fri May 19 2000 - 14:00:38 CDT