RE: save undo block & save undo header

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:12:01 +1000

Hello Khalid,

No, you should not consider them, and you are most unlikely to see non-zero values anyway. These statistics relate to 'deferred rollback segments', not conventional rollback segments. There is an explanation of deferred rollback segments on my web site (use the search box).

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/