OPS

From: <jain.r.2_at_pg.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:01:57 -0400

Hi Gurus,

Can somebody suggest a white paper/web site which tells you more about OPS and how to go about implementing it...

TIA Rishi

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host: newsfeed.cts.com
 [209.68.192.199]

Envelope Sender: root_at_fatcity.cts.com

From: "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us> on 05/17/2000 09:07 AM

Please respond to oracle-l_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Rishi Jain-R-2/PGI)
Subject: Re: What is on Temp tablespace....

Here is a script that will tell you who's got what in TEMP. I got it from the list.

select distinct
b.sid,b.serial#,substr(b.username,1,8)USERNAME,b.process, substr(c.segment_name,1,8)SEGMENT_NAME,substr(b.osuser,1,7)OS_USER,substr(b. machine,1,6)M_NAME,
substr(b.program,1,12)PROGRAM
from v$access a, v$session b,dba_segments c where c.owner= a.owner

and a.sid = b.sid
and b.status = 'ACTIVE'
and c.segment_type ='TEMPORARY'

HTH,