RE: What is on Temp tablespace....

From: Elliott, Patrick <Patrick.Elliott_at_bestbuy.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:26:55 -0500

I looked up the definition of v$sort_usage and got the following. You may be able to code a query like this in 7.3.4, but only if the x$ktsso table exists.

select username USER, ktssoses SESSION_ADDR, ktssosno SESSION_NUM, prev_sql_addr SQLADDR,

       prev_hash_value SQLHASH, ktssotsn TABLESPACE,
       decode(ktssocnt, 0, 'PERMANENT', 1, 'TEMPORARY') CONTENTS,
       ktssofno SEGFILE#, ktssobno SEGBLK#, ktssoexts EXTENTS, ktssoblks
BLOCKS, ktssorfno SEGRFNO#
  from x$ktsso, v$session
 where ktssoses = v$session.saddr
   and ktssosno = v$session.serial#