RE: Information on activity in Oracle's temporary segment under O

From: Singh Gunmeet-G14987 <G.Singh_at_motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:17:24 -0400

Ditto :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Boivin, Patrice J [mailto:BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca] Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2000 1:33 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: RE: Information on activity in Oracle's temporary segment = under

Remco,

I don't know if you sent the e-mail to the list by mistake or not, but = would
you mind forwarding me a copy of that script?

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des syst=E8mes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique=20
Maritimes Region, DFO      | R=E9gion des Maritimes, MPO

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 12:17:24 CDT