RE: What is on Temp tablespace....

From: <CHUCK_HAMILTON_at_qvc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:47:20 -0400

You could try looking at the v$session_wait for disk waits. The p1, p2, and p3 columns will let you know the file#, block#, and number of blocks the session is accessing.

--
Chuck Hamilton
QVC Inc.

                    mleith_at_bradma
                    rk.co.uk             To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    Ext: NA              cc:     (bcc: CHUCK HAMILTON/QVC)
                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: What is on Temp tablespace....
                    root_at_fatcity.
                    com

                    05/18/00
                    11:39 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

Is there anyway to return who is using a certain number of extents under
7.3.4? As V$sort_usage just isn't there.

I would like like to return, username, machine name, number of extents
used, process. I'm sure this cant be as hard as it seems, but nobody I have
talked to has a solution.

Any of you gurus care to comment?

TIA

Mark.