RE: X$ tables documentation

From: Chris Griffith <Chris.Griffith_at_dstm.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:46:20 -0400

You should read Oracle8i Internal Services by O'Reilly. Good book on some of the X$ tables used for waits, latches, locks and memory.

Chris Griffith
OCP DBA -----Original Message-----
From: Benhayoune khalid [mailto:benhayoune_at_maroclear.co.ma] Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2000 2:54 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: X$ tables documentation

Hi All,

I am looking for documentation on the x$ tables like what we find in "Oracle7 Server : Reference".

Any book, web site, magazine, suggestion ?

Thank you in advance.

Khalid.

K.Benhayoune
System engineer/DBA
MAROCLEAR
Phone : 212-2-48-49-49
Fax : 212-2-48-67-03
Address : 216, BD ZERKTOUNI, 5 eme etage

              Casablanca (Morocco) Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 15:46:20 CDT