RE: Transactions waiting for Lock on Rollback Segments

From: VIVEK_SHARMA <vivek_sharma_at_inf.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:44:04 +0530

Banking product Application - Bancs2000

On Oracle 7.3.4.5.0 FREELISTS for ROLLBACK segments NOT allowed . Allowed only for Tables & indexes

SQL> create public rollback segment bm1_temp_test1

  2      tablespace tba_roll
  3      storage (initial 512K next 512K maxextents 121 freelists 50);
    storage (initial 512K next 512K maxextents 121 freelists 50)
                                                             *
ERROR at line 3:
ORA-02169: FREELISTS storage option not allowed

ADVICE PLEASE