ora-2298 cannot enable constraints parent keys not found

From: Cale, Rick T (Richard) <RICHARD.T.CALE_at_saic.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 03:09:27 -0700

Hi All,

I am resending because I forgot to mention the environment.

NT 4.0 Oracle 8.0.5

I get the subject error message when trying to enable a constraint. The message
seems obvious that orphan records exists. However I am 100% certain there is no
orphan records. Does anyone know what may else cause this to occur?

Thanks Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 05:09:27 CDT