DBSNMP crashes with Dr Watson dump

From: <Gkor_at_rdw.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:00:30 +0200

Hello everyone

On some of our NT servers (not all off them) our Oracle Agent service crashes
with a Dr. Watson Dump (access violation). I know there is a workaround for this : deinstalling the Oracle performance utility
but when i try to do this, that process crashes as well.

We have oracle version 7.3.4. on compaq proliants.

Any one with a suggestion ?
thanks Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 04:00:30 CDT