RE: timed stats

From: HAWKINS, JAMES W [FND/1000] <JAMES.W.HAWKINS_at_stl.Monsanto.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 15:25:26 -0500

1 or 2% tops - we keep all our instances company-wide with timed_statistics=true and don't have any performance issues.

Jim

Jim Hawkins
Oracle Database Administration Team
Monsanto Company
800 North Lindbergh - G3ED
St. Louis, MO 63167
314.694.7592 - Office
314.308.6614 - Cellular
314.294.2623 - Pager
james.w.hawkins_at_monsanto.com

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

                                                   --Theodore Roosevelt

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_bcbso.com