Help - Database Trigger

From: salu Ullah <salu_ullah_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 19:43:25 GMT

Hello,

Iam trying to create a database trigger that should fire & delete a row after all the columns are made null except the foreign key which is also a primary key of that table.
I have a table that has rate_cd column as a primary key & five more column as(rate_alt1, rate_alt2.... rate_alt5)
Now, if i make all the alternate rates null, it should delete the row completely.
I have tried & created an after insert or upate trigger but its giving me mutating error
because its quering its own triggering table. Any workaround for the mutating table error??

Thanks in advance

Salu