Re: how fetch into output host array

From: Rajagopal Venkataramany <rajagopalvr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:11:11 GMT

Hi Umesh,

  I am recollecting my thoughts from my earlier days in Pro*C   programming.

  Let me see...

  tempid has a integer datatype and has a array declaration. Normally,   when we have to use a array variable value in the WHERE condition,   we declare another variable (say) db_tempid integer.

  Assign the array variable value to the db_tempid variable.

  Alternatively, if you want to get all the 3 rows in one go, declare a   cursor and using FETCH, get the details into destination variables.   Depending on the array size of the destination variables, it would be   possible to get it in one fetch or more than one fetch...

  This should work...

Regards
Rajagopal Venkataramany

Author: Umesh Chander Sharma"