Re: OEM question

From: Heidi E. Schmidt <heidi_at_cybercom.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 07:37:46 -0400 (EDT)

There are online docs to try first.
I think the "alter user username identified by password" will work but that hinges that you know internal's password if you didn't change it :)

The typical default password is oem_temp for sysman. The online docs also walk you through "officially" resetting it. I think it has some hooks into other tables so simply changing the password may or may not work. Best to check.

(It has been awhile since I helped my coworker with her install)

Best of,

        heidi

 "What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,

	 which is the exact opposite."
 			        -- Bertrand Russell, "Skeptical_Essays", 1928