Re: Direct export vs FastUnload

From: Terry Ball <terry_ball_at_csgsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 15:20:31 -0500

We have used the product. The time of the export is comparable to the unload, though usually somewhat faster. The time savings comes from the use of sqlloader
as opposed to doing an import. Be warned however, we have been unable to get FastUnload to work with 8.1.5 and Platinum does not seem to want to fix it.

Terry