Re: ctxsrv won't start

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 23:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

It seems like an installation problem.
Was there any error in the installation's log ? Is this a new install or a migration ?

I've tested migration from 8.1.5 to 8.1.6 on Solaris 2.6, for the Intermedia part, I've reinstalled instead of migrating.

Stephane Paquette
DBA Oracle
stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com
spaquette_at_houra.fr
(33) 01 53 93 06 50

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. Received on Mon May 15 2000 - 01:43:47 CDT