Release 11i Sizings For NT

From: Adam Bisley <ABISLEY_at_invensys-energy.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:47:38 +1200

Is there anybody out there who can provide me with some kind of estimate on box sizings with respect to the above scenario Ie Release 11i on NT. If anyone has an idea of box sizings, tier structure best practice then I would greatly appreciate the information. Nobody in my experience thus far, even Oracle seems to have any idea and its offical release date is only 4 days away.

regards ...... Adam.

Adam Bisley
Database Administrator

Invensys Energy Systems (NZ) Limited
39 Princess Street,
PO Box 11-188,
Christchurch 8030,
New Zealand
Phone (+64)3 3433314 Fax (+64)3 3488871 DDI Phone (+64)3 3437479
Email abisley_at_invensys-energy.co.nz
Website www.invensys-energy.co.nz Received on Sun May 14 2000 - 20:47:38 CDT