Re: AW: Oracle8i new features

From: Rajagopal Venkataramany <rajagopalvr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 16:07:53 GMT

Hi Everybody,

  Can I request you all to send a email to the person from whom you   are requesting a soft copy instead of sending the mail to the general   list.

  I have been deleting more than 15-20 emails for the last few weeks on   the request for a copy.

  Intention is not to hurt anybody but to share my view with all of you.

Regards
Rajagopal Venkataramany

Von: U.CHANDER_at_ponl.com [mailto:U.CHANDER_at_ponl.com] Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Mai 2000 12:42
An: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Betreff: RV: Oracle8i new features

Stuart,

Could you provide me a copy as well.

TIA. Umesh

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 22:28:45 -0800
To: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
Sender: root_at_fatcity.cts.com
Reply-Copies-To: ML-ERRORS_at_fatcity.com

Is it possible for you to send me a copy.

Thanks,
eduardo

Author: Solis Llera, Eduardo
   INET: esolis_at_mapfre.com