RE: Replication - Solaris and Linux

From: <martyn.r.baker_at_uk.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:31:28 +0100

--0__=MYf1MdLpAVztmM3kMBzaakOH6xdQzo1ASNNCWxa4Sg6cKAcc94alHDNq

Not only should the Oracle versions be the same, but the o/s must also be the same.
Martyn

 (Embedded
 image moved   LBhat_at_LEVI.com
 to file:      12/05/2000 04:25
 pic21469.pcx)

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc:
Subject: RE: Replication - Solaris and Linux

What do you mean by "docs say standby database must be the same version"?

Any standby database should be of same version. What is the need to keep it in
another version?

Any body else with ideas?

Regards.

Author: Michael Johnson
  INET: mjohnson138_at_yahoo.com

  INET: LBhat_at_LEVI.com

--0__=MYf1MdLpAVztmM3kMBzaakOH6xdQzo1ASNNCWxa4Sg6cKAcc94alHDNq

<binary content removed -- do not send binaries to the list> Received on Fri May 12 2000 - 03:31:28 CDT