RE: db up script

From: <DDORR_at_cedelglobalservices.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:56:36 +0200

You can also use $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oiconnect ( at least up to 8.0.5 ), wich will - if I remember correctly - return 0 if is has been able to connect to the db & something else otherwise.
Just test it ...

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Received on Fri May 12 2000 - 02:56:36 CDT