RE: BusinessObjects and Oracle - ora 1034 error

From: Ed <junior_peon_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:02:29 -0700 (PDT)

Anita,

We did not do anything to change the config/setup values, with exception of the weekend backups.

I concurred with you on the tnsnames. We checked the other possible tnsnames BusObj may be using. It is using the one with Protocol=Beq, not the one with the correct sid.

However, before I can confirm this theory, we ran into another issue, a BusObj problem...."..document domain not available".

In the meantime, we are waiting for BusObj tech support to respond to this issue.

Thanks very much for your feedback. I'll update the list when we resolved this.

Regards,
Ed