Cloning a database

From: Sajid Iqbal <sajid_at_u-net.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:30:32 +0100 (BST)

Hello All

I am in the process of building a test machine.. I want this to be exactly the same as the production machine (Oracle 8.0.4 Solaris 2.6)

The Database is in archive log mode.

What is the best way of cloning my production db onto me test machine ?

Saj

--
U-NET Ltd  a VIA NET.WORKS Inc company
Sajid Iqbal                    | Mail : sajid_at_u-net.net