Enterprise Manager Tools on Linux and Sun Solaris

From: Daiminger, Helmut <Helmut.Daiminger_at_gedas.de>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:52:29 +0200

Hi!

I recently installed Oracle 8i (8.1.5) on SuSe Linux and Sun Solaris. Does 8i come with Enterprise Manager on those two platforms? How do I install OEM on those machines? I only found svrmgrl, sqlplus, netasst and the like...

I mostly work with NT/2000 boxes and OEM comes with every 8i installation.

Thanks,
Helmut Received on Fri May 12 2000 - 07:52:29 CDT