Re: OEM question

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 16:11:36 -0700

Scott,

I don't think he is asking about the owner or the schema who hold all the OEM tables for the repository. For the OEM management server, there is an administrative account that need to be created and the username is SYSMAN. The default password is oem_temp.

But sorry.. I don't know where the password being stored in.

Winnie

"Scott Shafer" <scott.shafer_at_ildmail.com> on 05/12/2000 02:07:12 PM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Winnie Liu/HQ/ISC)

Subject: Re: OEM question

Log into your repository db as internal (connect internal).

alter user <oemuser> identified by <newpasswd>;

Should solve it for you...

--Scott

Author: Scott Shafer
  INET: scott.shafer_at_ildmail.com