Sql Loader

From: Navtej B <navtej_b_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Can somebody help in solving mine Sqlloader problem

I am using single quote (') or comma (,) as delimiter in mine text files but sometimes I used to get data like d'connor etc and in this case mine record is rejected or also sometime data comes as
india,usa,canada but it has to go into one field and it fails as I am using comma as delimiter.

SO can somebody help in finding escape kind or any othe rworkaround

I really appreciate the help

Thanks
NavBir

Do You Yahoo!?