GUI/Query-based interface to Oracle 8i data dictionary!!!

From: Olesen, Tim <tolesen_at_access-health.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:15:13 -0700

Hey gang,

Is anyone aware of any GUI/Query-based interfaces into Oracle 8i's data dictionary? I'm not talking about whiz-bang DBA management/update tools, but rather just a simple but extensive query capability. I've been working with OEM v2.1 and it is insufficient to cover the demanding views/queries a DBA may want to pose?

        Thanks, Tim...

Tim L. Olesen
Sr. Mgr. Database Engineering
McKessonHBOC
916.576.4257
916.852.3676 (F)
tolesen_at_access-health.com <mailto:tolesen_at_access-health.com> Received on Thu May 11 2000 - 15:15:13 CDT