Re: Oracle 8 and Forms 3

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:38:54 -0400

De-supported does not mean you won't get support, just that they won't create any bug fixes for that version. If you have a stable application on a stable version of Oracle then you should be okay. I wouldn't upgrade to a "supported" version which might not be stable for your application.

Just my $.02 ,
Ruth