RE: !!Bind variables ?

From: Thapliyal, Deepak <DThapliyal_at_ea.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:44:18 -0700

by looking at parse count o/p for value > 1

From: Andrey Bronfin [mailto:bronfin_at_VisualTop.com] Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 5:44 AM
To: oracledba_at_quickdoc.co.uk; ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com Subject: Re: !!Bind variables ?

http://www.hotmail.com

> > > --
> > > Author: Just Started
> > > INET: new_oracle_at_hotmail.com
> > >
> > > Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051
> > >

> > Jared Still
> > Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;-)
> > Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
> > jkstill_at_bcbso.com - Work - preferred address
> > jkstill_at_teleport.com - private
> >

> > --
> > Author: Jared Still
> > INET: jkstill_at_bcbso.com

If you're bored, then visit the list's website: http://www.lazydba.com (updated daily)
to unsubscribe, send a blank email to oracledba-unsubscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk to subscribe send a blank email to oracledba-subscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk

If you're bored, then visit the list's website: http://www.lazydba.com (updated daily)
to unsubscribe, send a blank email to oracledba-unsubscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk Received on Thu May 11 2000 - 16:44:18 CDT