enqueue_resources

From: <Lisa_Koivu_at_gelco.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:19:21 -0500

Hello all,

I have to bump enqueue_resources above the default for one of our databases. I'm SWAGging it and changing it from 397 (default) to 450 to allow parallel index creation. Is there anything detrimental to doing something like setting this to 1000? Any gotchas?

Thanks
Lisa Received on Thu May 11 2000 - 15:19:21 CDT