Forms Template for Oracle Apps 11i

From: Carrie Hollack <CarrieH_at_renewal-iis.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:28:55 -0400

Can anyone respond to the following request? I realize that not everyone on the list works with Oracle Applications, so I apologize for being off-topic but we are having difficulty finding this information. I would like to add that we do not wish to create forms using a template from an earlier Oracle Apps release (and then upgrade) because we would like to utilize some of the Forms 6.0 features from the get-go.

Thanks,
Carrie

--

We are trying to construct forms that will ultimately need to be
incorporated into Oracle Apps 11i.  It is my understanding that we should

Please respond directly to   tammyb_at_renewal-iis.com