Oracle HRMS

From: Mirsky, Greg <gmirsky_at_Estee.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:30:24 -0400

I'm transferring to our payroll department that uses Oracle HRMS. Are there any independent web pages (non Oracle.com) or newsgroups dealing with this application? My repeated searches keep turning up information only on Oracles web site.

Gregory N. Mirsky

The Estee Lauder Companies
Financial Systems
Mailing Address:
7 Corporate Center Drive
Mailstop: @Fleet
Melville, NY 11747
gmirsky_at_estee.com (Corporate E-Mail)
gmirsky_at_optonline.net (Personal E-Mail) Received on Wed May 10 2000 - 11:30:24 CDT