Re: Looking for all events

From: <sheisey_at_att.net>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 17:48:34 +0000

Gautam, It not RTFM but RTFF(read the fine file):) This file is available on unix platforms Only. In the $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/msg directory look for the file name of oraus.msg. The majority of events fall between 10000-10999. There are other events listed in the file but you will have to search them out.

Hope this helps,

Scott