RE: Index Usage

From: <Lisa_Koivu_at_gelco.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:59:52 -0500

Do you mean explain plan? I don't have time to explain all the reports. Besides I am now pushing that back to the DEVELOPERS. :) They need to learn how to execute and interpret this sometime.

I was wondering if there was some magical way to look somewhere and see how many times an index has been hit in the last 12 hours or so.

Miguel Urosa <murosa_at_smseuropa.com> on 05/09/2000 10:51:51 AM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Lisa Koivu/GELCO)

Subject: RE: Index Usage

     What about to use PLAN SQL statement?.

     HTH.      Miguel.