Urgent: Prod Auditing Problem

From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 14:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

We have Auditing on for Update on a Table in our production environment. There is a requirement to find out who updated a particular column in this table. I let one of the users run the update again so as to track down exactly How I would eventually get the SQL statement.

I queried dba_audit_trail with this user's os_username and found a few Update statements, having different STATEMENTID. Now the question : Is there any way I could use the Statementid to find out the SQL statement ? I looked up Metalink and read somewhere that there's no way to get to the SQL itself. Any help.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/ Received on Tue May 09 2000 - 16:03:05 CDT