Re: Oracle8i new features

From: Rajan Varad G <vrajan_at_hsc.hac.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 12:14:56 -0700

--------------2FB039A5CD1117BC2BCA2311

Stuart Houlston wrote:

> Andrey,
>
> I have a electronic copy of an Oracle presentation that was given to me a
> few weeks ago. It may be worth a look it you just want a 'salesman's'
> overview of the new product.
>
> Let me know and I will send you a copy direct.
>
> Stuart

Stuart:
Would you, please send me a copy. Thanks.

..Varad

--------------2FB039A5CD1117BC2BCA2311

 filename="vrajan.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Rajan;Varad
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Hughes Space and Communications;Information Technology adr:;;;;;;
version:2.1
email;internet:varad.rajan_at_hsc.hac.com
title:Technical Staff
note;quoted-printable:Ph: 310-662-5195=0D=0AFax: 310-364-5933 x-mozilla-cpt:;0 Received on Mon May 08 2000 - 14:14:56 CDT