11i: IAS (Integrated Apache Server) for 11i - not another one

From: John Barron <jbarron_at_windriver.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:48:30 -0700

Hi

just had confirmation from owws that IAS (Integrated Apache Server) will be shipped along with WebDB in release 11i.

I assume IAS is standard Apache with additional modules for Oracle or it could be just standard Apache server who knows.

So now we have OWS, OAS and IAS+WebDB - are there any more combos?

john

 From: "Rivera, Claudia" <crivera_at_miners.utep.edu>  Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 14:47:00 -0600
 Subject: RE: ADMIN: *** ALL LIST MEMBERS MUST READ THIS ***

I want to ask you a quick question. I am still receiving the messages from the Oracle list.
But I cannot send any messages. :(
Can you please tell me what do I do to fix this? I thought I had registered to the new list
already.