Re: set_sql_trace_in_session

From: A. Bardeen <abardeen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 13:28:20 EDT

Veronica,

This package is created by catproc, actually one of the scripts called by catproc. You would get an error, however, if the package was invalid or there was a permissions issue.

I just tested this on my system and if the sid and serial# are not a valid combination an error message is not returned, just the standard "statement processed".

Have you tested it with your current session info?   SELECT SID,SERIAL# FROM V$SESSION WHERE AUDSID=USERENV('SESSIONID'); HTH,