RE: NT Service Pack 5 and Service Pack 6 Problems

From: Stuart Houlston <Stuart.Houlston_at_bmw.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:59:21 +0100

I have about 15 instances on 10 boxes running either Sp5 or Sp6 with Oracle 8.0.5.x. these all started life with Sp3 and no new problems have been introduced with the service pack upgrades.

Stuart

Author: Day, Tom
  INET: tday_at_grci.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. www.mimesweeper.com