Exporting to a csv

From: Michael Johnson <mjohnson138_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Hope everyone is recovered from 'I Love You'.

I am trying to dump a table quickly into a comma-separated file. I was wondering whether there is a utility in Oracle that can do this. There are several in SQL Server which have this capability. I could use a select statement I know, but it wouldn't trim spaces (yes I realize I could take out the spaces with SQL as well). Is there an easier way? I tried EXP but I guess it produces a file that is usable only by IMP. <sigh>

Thanks,
Michael.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/ Received on Thu May 04 2000 - 18:42:22 CDT