user_db_links

From: Tony Vecchiet <Tony.Vecchiet_at_xilinx.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 14:17:17 -0700

--------------767E8F2805D7A977855124E8

Do any of you know whether the user_db_links view can be recreated without the password field? Do any oracle standard packages use this view? I'm reluctant to change any standard oracle views, but our audit group is asking. thanks

Version 8.0.5.1 database

CREATE or replace VIEW USER_DB_LINKS as
select l.name, l.userid, l.password, l.host, l.ctime from sys.link$ l
where l.owner# = userenv('SCHEMAID')

--------------767E8F2805D7A977855124E8

 filename="tony.vecchiet.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Vecchiet;Tony
tel;fax:408.377.3153
tel;work:408.879.4771
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Xilinx, Inc
adr:;;2100 Logic Drive;San Jose;CA;95124;USA version:2.1
email;internet:tony.vecchiet_at_xilinx.com
title:Senior Oracle DBA
x-mozilla-cpt:;10080
fn:Tony Vecchiet
end:vcard