ORA-03232

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:07:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I had an ORA-03232 today, according to the doc, I try to specify a hash_multiblock_io_count value that is greater than the next extent of the tablespace . Also, the error message indicates, tablespace 14. Where do I translate a tablespace number to a tablespace name ?

If I increase hash_area_size to avoid going to disk , I do not have the problem. The
hash_multiblock_io_count is supposed to be query dependent so I did not set it up.

Oracle 8.1.5/Solaris 2.6

Stephane Paquette
DBA Oracle
stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com
spaquette_at_houra.fr
(33) 01 53 93 06 50

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. Received on Wed May 03 2000 - 10:07:35 CDT