RE: System used as holiday camp!!

From: Phil Button <Phil.Button_at_bmw.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 11:36:22 +0100

I don't think I'd bother about the objects themselves - I'd maybe take a user level EXPORT as a backup first then drop / recreate the user (with a different default tablespace!) ???

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com