AW: System used as holiday camp!!

From: Schoen Volker <v.schoen_at_inplan.de>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 12:57:42 +0200

Connect as SYSTEM or SYS, then start SQLPlus and run the following = commands.

spool drop_objects.sql;
select 'drop table '||table_name||';' from dba_tables where tablespace_name=3D'SYSTEM' and Owner=3D'user'; select 'drop index '||index_name||';' from dba_indexes where tablespace_name=3D'SYSTEM' and Owner=3D'user'; spool off;
@drop_objects.sql;

Reagrds

i. V. Volker Sch=F6n
INPLAN RUHR
Informationstechnik GmbH
Tel.: +49 208 / 65 91 - 950
Fax: +49 208 / 65 91 - 980
E-Mail: mailto:v.schoen_at_inplan.de
http://www.inplan.de

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mleith_at_bradmark.co.uk [mailto:mleith_at_bradmark.co.uk] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2000 12:08
An: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Betreff: System used as holiday camp!!

Hey Guys & Gals

Taking a look at a system tablespace today on one of our test machines, = and
it seems a user was created by sys!! Thus making this little blighters default tablespace.. you guessed it.. system. Now this oh so clever = user has
created about 200 tables and indexes alike in the system tablespace!

What I am wondering is this, do any of you have a script that can = delete all
of a users objects from a tablespace? I don't want to play around to = much
with the system tablespace as my knowledge is limited..=20

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

TIA Mark

--=20
Author:=20
  INET: mleith_at_bradmark.co.uk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 03 2000 - 05:57:42 CDT