Query works on one server, but not on another

From: Jeff Wiegand <jwiegand_at_ancept.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 17:01:52 -0500

Hey everyone,

We can run this statement fine on one of our servers, but it fails on another:

insert into anc_sequences values (101, 'test', (select max(trnt_id) from training_types));

It returns an error:

insert into anc_sequences values (101, 'test', (select max(trnt_id) from training_types))

                                                *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00936: missing expression

These are identical schemas, exported and imported from one server to another. The only difference that I see is that it works on the server running 8i. The other server is 8.0.5.

Any ideas? Received on Wed May 03 2000 - 17:01:52 CDT